What are the causes of heart failure?
In life, people who suffer from heart failure will inevitably encounter a patient with this disease. This means that the heart has a very serious problem and cannot provide the energy necessary for the normal life activities of the human body. So what is heart failure?
What are the causes of heart failure?
How to treat it everyday?
Causes of heart failure 1. Primary myocardial damage (1) Ischemic myocardial damage: Coronary heart disease Myocardial ischemia and/or myocardial infarction is one of the most common causes of heart failure.
(2) Myocarditis and cardiomyopathy: All types of myocarditis and cardiomyopathy can cause heart failure, with viral myocarditis and primary dilated cardiomyopathy being the most common.
(3) myocardial metabolic disorders: diabetic cardiomyopathy is the most common, other secondary to hyperthyroidism or decreased cardiomyopathy, myocardial amyloidosis.
2, cardiac overload (1) stress load (afterload) is too heavy: seen in hypertension, aortic stenosis, pulmonary hypertension, pulmonary stenosis and other left and right ventricular systolic ejection resistance increased disease.
In order to overcome the increased resistance, ventricular muscle compensatory hypertrophy to ensure the amount of ejection.
Long-lasting overload, myocardial inevitable structural and functional changes and eventually decompensated, cardiac output decreased.
(2) Capacity load (preload) is too heavy: seen in the following two situations: 1 heart valve insufficiency, blood reflux, such as aortic regurgitation, mitral regurgitation, etc.; 2 left, right heart or arteriovenousDivided congenital cardiovascular diseases such as septal defect, patent ductus arteriosus.
In addition, diseases such as chronic anemia and hyperthyroidism accompanied by an increase in systemic blood volume or increased circulating blood volume, the cardiac capacity load must also increase.
Early in the increase of volume load, the ventricular cavity compensatory expansion, myocardial contraction function can still maintain normal, but more than a certain limit of myocardial structure and function changes, there is decompensation performance.
Treatment of heart failure 1. Once acute heart failure is diagnosed, it should be treated according to the standard. (1) The initial treatment is oxygen in a mask or nasal cannula; morphine, loop diuretic, cardiotonic, etc. are administered intravenously.
The patient is placed in a sitting position or a semi-recumbent position, and the legs are drooped to reduce the venous return of the lower extremities.
(2) Patients with unresolved disease should choose vasoactive drugs according to systolic blood pressure and pulmonary congestion, such as positive inotropic drugs, vasodilators and vasoconstrictors.
(3) Patients with severe disease, persistently lower blood pressure (<90mmHg) and even cardiogenic shock should be monitored for hemodynamics, and intra-aortic balloon counterpulsation, mechanical ventilation support, blood purification, ventricular mechanical assist devices, and surgery should be used.Various non-pharmacological treatment methods such as surgery. 2, chronic heart failure treatment of chronic heart failure has diuretic, cardiac, vasodilator and other short-term hemodynamics / pharmacological measures, to a long-term, repair strategy based on neuroendocrine inhibitors, the purpose isAlter the biological properties of a failing heart. Control risk factors such as hypertension and diabetes, and prevent them appropriately. Eliminate the cause of heart failure, control infection, treat arrhythmia, correct anemia, electrolyte imbalance. Proper use of neuroendocrine inhibitors, from small doses to target doses or maximum doses that patients can tolerate. Conclusion: Life is only once, no healthy life will be empty talk, so in life we must protect our health, pay more attention to exercise, physical discomfort should seek medical treatment in time. Related recommendations for heart failure should pay attention to what you usually pay attention to heart failure, heart failure is a stumbling block to life! What are the ways to prevent heart failure? Winter heart failure is easy to attack. Prevent attention to these details.